This Page

has been moved to new address

... Just a Couple Minutes More...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

... Just a Couple Minutes More...

Well, I think the last time I posted was Sunday and here it is going into Wednesday and my work is FAR from finished. I need to keep remembering that when one door closes, another two windows fly open. Balancing the 9to5 with the PR stuff has been chaotic at best right now.

JoeZ.'s single has taken off and Sunday night I got a call from him which about floored me. Apparently, he was added to the lineup last minute for a gig up north and the crowd went insane. Now, normally, I have been known to subtract a few points for embellishment if I wasn't there. However, this time was not the case as I spoke with a dear friend of mine who also happened to be at the show. Turns out, actually JoeZ's version was watered down because the crowd went NUTS when he was on stage. Warmed my heart, let me tell you. He's worked so hard and he's been performing like crazy the past month & a half so to see this work out for him is fabulous. To top it off, today, his picture and single were included in a radio trade magazine which set off yet another whirlwind of activity, phones blowing up, emails flying, blackberries buzzing, etc. In the words of Posh Spice, "It's Majahhhhh". Timing wise, it's chaos as I super scheduled myself again and have to move some deadlines.

However, I was able to watch a bit of TV over the top of the laptop screen tonight as I typed pitch after pitch, and caught Bravo's "Tim Gunn's Guide to Style". Let me confess now, I really don't watch Project Runway and I never *got* Mr. Gunn. However, this is the second time I caught the show and, after the first premiere episode, I will admit I went out and bought his book. Now, in no way am I cheating on my beloved What Not To Wear and Clinton & Stacey, but while Stacey can scare a marine, Mr. Gunn just has this grace and style about him where I would love to have 20 minutes to talk to him to just pick his brain. This will be on my Tivo list. And, I'll let you know how the book is. And the Macy*s commercials... too much. I am not a Martha Stewart fan (Michele - DO NOT SHOOT ME), but his interaction with her and her daughter is hilarious.

OK - back to the nose to the grindstone and work work work.

(For those interested in hearing Joe's new single, drop me an email, please.)

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 11:11 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------