This Page

has been moved to new address

This is Me Right Now...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, November 12, 2007

This is Me Right Now...


I want to know who the heck turned up the freakin' AIR CONDITIONING! It's not warm here in OTown right now - the cold air blowing in the office just compounds the matter. And when I'm wearing a TURTLENECK and still shivering, there are issues, my friends. ISSUES!!! When I find the culprit who turned this place into the Artic, I'm turning up that thermometer - stat!

I'm going to 'bucks to get some hot coffee (and y'all KNOW I never drink hot coffee!)

Photo courtesy of ChillyWillyFan

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 1:32 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------