This Page

has been moved to new address

Aren't These Di-Vine?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Aren't These Di-Vine?

You MUST check out D. Celestine Designs. Looking for a fabulous holiday gift for a friend, family member or, perhaps, even yourself... go no further - you have found it.

I started reading her blog, Shopaholics Anonymous
and noticed that she was a jewelry designer. Wha.. huh? I'm so there. What gal DOESN'T love jewelry?

D. Celestine's designs are chic, fashionable and classic with a touch of trend. Plus, as my friends (esp. the crafty ones like Bec & Malika) often say, look into independent designers moreso than those that are the big name corporations like Monet, Betsey Johnson, etc. She's got talent, my friends.



These earrings are my little birthday gift to myself - I am a sucker for filigree and anything gold. Also, anything topaz, I love so this site will be bookmarked. And, of course, you know I'm going to be checking out her designs on the regular. Her designs are reasonably priced and, shhhhhh.. if you purchase today using the code FALL30, you will get 30% off. Check out her post here on her ONE DAY SALE. The offer is only good til about 10p.m. so what are you waiting for - go browse. Trust me when I say you will love it.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 11:20 AM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------