This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm Green Again...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, November 01, 2007

I'm Green Again...

And it's ALL Reese's fault. Seriously - I don't have these types of encounters at the 9to5. Also, I never seem to see anyone super famous when I go out to LA and go visit Reese on the lot.

Now excuse me while I go throw a tantrum like an 8 year old, whine, moan, stomp my flats (no stilettos today) and say "Not Fair. Not Fair. Not Fair."

To see what all the fuss is about, go visit Reese's blog and read THIS POST. Next time she needs to have her cellie on at all times and snap a pic, one little cellie pic - it's for our benefit, right.

Back to my tantrum... :::sigh::::

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 6:33 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------