This Page

has been moved to new address

One of The Best B'Day Presents Ever...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, November 04, 2007

One of The Best B'Day Presents Ever...

Now, as we don't really talk national politics here at Just Because..., you don't really hear me commend or blast GW or Congress. However, I noticed that I got an amazing gift today, courtesy of our government.

Many times my birthday falls on Election Day. However my birthday this year falls on Daylight Savings Time and today our government gave me an extra hour (of sleep).

For someone who never really gets a lot of sleep, the gift of time is always appreciated and never goes out of style! Thanks!

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 10:27 AM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------