This Page

has been moved to new address

Fluffy Bunny Doesn't Live Here Right Now...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, November 05, 2007

Fluffy Bunny Doesn't Live Here Right Now...

I wanted to be all fluffy-bunny today and blog about clothes, shoes, beauty products and all that fun stuff. I wanted to rattle about how my co-workers are some of the best people ever and how blessed I am to have all of my friends and family in my life. I wanted to blog about how there were emails, text, myspace, facebook messages and Happy B-days galore yesterday, again evidencing how blessed I am. I'll even giggle over how I was called "Ma'am" (I thought Ma'am was reserved when you hit the 60 mark, not 29 years young!).

Then I got the news. I have a bit of a heavy heart knowing that some of my friends are not playing nice in the sandbox with my other friends. He/She/They (who will remain anonymous) has been putting a few things out there that got back to me and I, for one, am far from pleased. I try to be as upbeat and positive as possible and try to not be all Negative Nelly on things - there's no need to be that way, IMO. I'll get mad, deal with it and move on. I try to not harbor or continue on with the drama (with a serious exception for the Buddy Dyer/Orlando cops walking through street, but y'all understand). But when I hear how this [these] friend[s] of mine treats others I care about like crap? What. The. Hell? There seriously is no need for backstabbing and bullcrap in Lys' world. There's no need to harbor grudges and crankiness for something that is way so petty. There is no need to complain about Every. Little. Thing. to just complain. Accept life. Learn from life. Love life. If not, then that's this [these] friend[s] problem, not mine.


Because seriously - some people need to just grow up and move on. And there's only so long that a person can play the victim role before that person learns to be a survivor. It's part of the growth cycle. The only person who is accountable for your life is YOU. It's not anyone's fault you didn't plan ahead. It's not anyone's fault that things didn't go your way. It's not anyone's fault that you are not happy. You make your own happiness, someone else isn't responsible for your happiness. Also, things may make you happy, but it's up to you to look at things positively or negatively. If you choose to look negatively and do the "oh poor me crap", then I don't want to hear it. This is not the "poor me" brigade. Another point: it's not LUCK that gets you things, it's hard work, perseverance and sacrifice. I didn't get anywhere by being lucky. I got there by working my *** off to get where I am. I am there for my friends through thick and thin, but when people start infighting and that mess goes on, I want no part. My friends are my family and when one side goes all haywire, y'all need to mediate that ish, not moi. If people don't want to listen to straight talkin', so be it. Because I'm going to tell it like it is, and when I tell it there will be no fluffy bunny ways of telling it or "Sensitivity training". I will come right out and say "CUT. THE. CRAP." and I won't watch my tone or be all sweet and stuff. Truth hurts and that is that. I love y'all, but this [these] person [people] need to understand that I am HOT right now.

Again, read the first line - people need to grow up and move on. If you don't grow up, you aren't going to be a better person. Trust me on that one. There's only so much a person can do for another before they wonder "WTF".

Right now I'm wondering that very thing and believe me when I say it's NOT pretty 'round these parts.**

:::jumps off soapbox:::

**This was directed at a specific person and/or group who knows who he/she/they are - no worries :) Back to the fluffy tomorrow, promise!**

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 12:20 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------