This Page

has been moved to new address

Larry Winget: The PitBull of Personal Development...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Larry Winget: The PitBull of Personal Development...


Does anyone here watch that show BIG SPENDER on A&E?

I've taken to watching it on the weekends and that somewhat curbs my appetite to "shop til I drop." The thought of this man coming in the house and cursing me out for lack of control when shopping scares me. Not to mention, one of my goals in 2008 is to be completely debt free (or have a STRONG reduction of debt - like most of my student loans kicked to the curb would be great).

I have Larry's other two books, Shut up, Stop Whining, and Get a Life : A Kick-Butt Approach to a Better Life and It's Called Work for a Reason! : Your Success Is Your Own Damn Fault and, in my opinion, they are pretty good. He's a man that doesn't sugarcoat anything and, his tact (or lack thereof) vaguely resembles mine. No wonder why I get it, right?

In my inbox today was a nice note from Barnes & Noble telling me he's got a new book coming out: You're Broke Because You Want to Be: How to Stop Getting By and Start Getting Ahead. On December 27, I will have my happy behind in B&N leafing through this.

Who knows, I might even give away a book or two here to help a couple readers start 2008 off right. Because, if we don't get our finances together, it's our own damn fault. Not to mention, who wants this guy coming after you for lack of control & spending. Certainly not I!

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 12:27 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------