This Page

has been moved to new address

A Purse Is Dangerous To One's Health...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, December 13, 2007

A Purse Is Dangerous To One's Health...

I'm mortified. During my shopping excursion tonight to look at (aka buy) more teal ornaments, I trotted over to my neighborhood 'Bucks to pick up an iced coffee for later and a delish Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha to savor for the ride home. On the way out and chatting with the baristas and cute boytoy in the store, my purse decided it was going to inflict some damage on a display of holiday mugs. 4 mugs perished in the fall.

Can't take me anywhere I guess.

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 9:09 PM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------