This Page

has been moved to new address

Asked and Answered...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, December 10, 2007

Asked and Answered...

I didn't post this on Friday, frankly, because I was wearing sweats as it was my well earned much needed day off. Also, sending Clinton & Stacey to my humble abode to scream at me for wearing sweats while lounging - umm.. no thanks. OK - enough kidding around.

When Sarah poses a question, well I I answer. I'm late but hell - it was completed (unlike one of her memes which totally slipped my mind due to Project Hell but I am sincerely sorry for my forgetfulness). Reese even was timely. I'm late. Duly noted.

So, without further ado, today's outfit du jour...


Red Keyhole Turtleneck top


Black & White tweed-esque wide leg trousers with Red Bow Hookah Heels that I just so happened to come upon in the closet...


My new Betsey Johnson drop earrings to round out the outfit and...




My best friend - Mr. Blister Block because now I KNOW why those adorable Red bow Hookah Heels were hidden back in the recesses of the closet.


Clearly I should have remembered the pain they can instill. I'll be wearing my ratty flats as I run to 'Bucks.

Don't mean to toot my own horn but today is def. a cute day... Can't go wrong with that on a Monday. Even with a new blister forming...

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 1:07 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------