This Page

has been moved to new address

Sometimes I Shouldn't Wonder...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, February 08, 2008

Sometimes I Shouldn't Wonder...

You know how I referenced how sometimes I wonder what my exes are up to (and sometimes I really don't *LOL*).. well - be careful when you put stuff out there.

I was being *ahem* curious and after finding some old show vids, client vids, etc. - I was just lookin' on YouTube wondering "Hmmm... who's on here" but I did not expect to find this - a video of A.'s unit and a very familiar face. Talk about ripping open old wounds.




And here's a photo that makes it personal for me. This is A. when he was over there. I've had this photo on my desk since it ran - talk about hitting home. I keep it to remind me to be thankful for my friends and family - you never know when they can be taken from you, both physically and emotionally. A. was one of my closest friends and we've since grown distant since he's returned. I miss this kid but like Meowmix has told me - he's definitely not the same fun loving pain in the butt that he was before he deployed.


Much thanks and love to our soldiers over fighting for our freedom. We appreciate it more than words can say!
*Photo courtesy of AJC

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 9:47 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------