This Page

has been moved to new address

Bookmark This: Cooking In Stilettos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Bookmark This: Cooking In Stilettos...

For those that love all things cooking, entertaining and culinary I decided to build a home where I can house recipes, all my Sur/Cooking obsessions and the like. I'll still do some of that here from time to time, don't worry. I just figured that I'd house and spotlight all things cooking related there and it's not part of the Nah Blah Blah stuff. This blog is more personal to me and runs in tangents from fashion to finance to gossip to politics to photos etc. The other is more "focused" if you will.

So if you can, mosey on over - I figured I'd put that kitchen design to good use.

Cooking In Stilettos...

C'mon - did you expect anything less than that of me? There's got to be a shoe reference somewhere...

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 6:44 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------