This Page

has been moved to new address

Fate For The Win...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fate For The Win...

Its no secret that I *heart* USAA. Not only do they have superior benefits and excellent customer service, but they also make my paycheck available a day prior to payday. Love that.

Well, as we USED to (used to because this is our last 15th & 31st paycheck) get paid twice a month, the 9to5 is now changing to a bi-weekly pay period*and, with that - they are now not paying us until the 18th. Knowing that and how I have bills due, I turned around and changed my bank allotments. I tuned into my bank and saw a huge increase in what's in my USAA (hence my SW purchase). I thought some overtime and sickday cashouts took place and we were told our other changes wouldn't happen til the 18th on payday.

Aren't I the dunce. I logged into my other bank account and found them to have my changes - I didn't get paid my "bonuses", just my changes. Guess that means I have to rework the budget this weekend.

Lys = Dunce!

*Don't even GET me started about how we were told to call our banks/landlords/creditors and change our due dates. Ummm.. yeah - I'll shut up about that.

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 1:37 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------