This Page

has been moved to new address

Would You Buy This? L.A.M.B. Darrel Pump...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Would You Buy This? L.A.M.B. Darrel Pump...

I saw the Gold/Silver version when I was in Nordys last and, without seeing the tag, I went "Hmmm.. interesting" and then I saw the price tag. And then I saw the L.A.M.B. and thought "WTH?" Ok - yes, they look different but at $335? Which leads me to wonder how some celeb/fashion lines charge so damn much. You pretty much have to take out a second mortgage to buy some of their items. Then again, I am turning into a SW aficionado so I need to take a step back.


Would YOU purchase this if you had the disposable funds available over, let's say, a noted shoe designer such as Manolo, Gucci or Christian Louboutin?



Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 12:33 AM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------