This Page

has been moved to new address

Leaving, Again...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Leaving, Again...

Every time I head up north, it gets harder and harder to leave Philly. My friends, my heart and my peace are left behind every time I start heading back to the land of the Rat. It's truly nothing for interpretation - just how I feel.

Alot has happened both on this trip and the one prior where I sit here sometimes going "I am truly blessed." Some people have crossed my path, whether it be years ago or even a few days ago, where I sit back astounded by how amazing the people I hang out with are.

In Orlando, I am blessed as well - don't think I'm being ungrateful at all, just know that my crew in Philly are the ones that pick up the pieces and "humpty dumpty me" back together again whenever I fall apart (and Meowmix, while she's a NH gal, she's part of the Philly crew whether she likes it or not)...

So today I'll be heading on a plane back to Orlando going "Damn - when can we do that again?"

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 3:03 AM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------