This Page

has been moved to new address

Because I'm Planning On Being Crazy Busy Tonight...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, May 09, 2008

Because I'm Planning On Being Crazy Busy Tonight...

I haz landed; I haz imbibed cocktail; I haz finally relaxed. I iz home. I love my city. (and yes I'm posting my Friday post early because I will be crazy busy this afternoon. I have a meeting with the club at 1; shopping with Meowmix and JoeZ at 2:30; get ready for party; Party set up at 8; Party start at 9:30; Promptly sit at bar with Jas, CK, Ty, Meowmix, HH and others and start kickin' back the cocktails. Yeah - so I don't want to anger Blog365... So, let's get a brief (yet amusing) recap of yesterday in bullets...

So, with that, all is well in the land of Lys. I have pictures for y'all - will post on Saturday.

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 12:45 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------