This Page

has been moved to new address

Ugh!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Ugh!

I have to convert various videos to DVD for Our Buddy's soiree and can I say this is the MOST annoying thing I have ever gone through? I can't get the DVD recorder to work - the manual seems to be written in Greek and I'm sitting here going "UGH!" and this was rated one of the best ones to get and the easiest to work with.

Either that or I just need to dub VCR to VCR and tell him "Here ya go". I'm giving this 2 more hours and see what happens. This is difficult for me as I'm normally able to figure out electronics pretty quickly. Keep your fingers crossed this doesn't drive me insane.

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 5:49 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------