This Page

has been moved to new address

It All Comes Back Again...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

It All Comes Back Again...

On MySpace, I moved a certain someone down a few pegs - pretty much because they pissed me the hell off. We've been close off and on for 14+ years and it's the whole "in a relationship - friends don't exist" drama.

It bothered me for quite some time but it's who he is. However, whenever I'm in Mass., we hang out, have a good time and then it's back to our lives. 'Sall good. Now, I didn't even invite him to the whole soiree because a) Meowmix might drop kick him if he has 'tude, b) he doesn't really know my Philly friends except for one (and they are a bit protective - he might not make the cut!) and c) I don't want to worry about him all night - it's a 5+ hr. drive. Do I want to see him - sure, I do miss him; do I want to reward his pain in the azz behavior - ummm.. nope.

Anywho - tonight, as I'm logging in to my personal MySpace to read a message from someone about the soiree, I happened to look around my page, saw his pic regulated to the back row and went "ahhh - what da hell", tootle to his page, see a pic of him recently and go "Dammit!". I wonder what he's going to say when I tell him my future plans...

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 12:33 AM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------