This Page

has been moved to new address

T-Minus 13 Hours and Counting...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

T-Minus 13 Hours and Counting...

Well, I didn't work as late at the 9to5 as I'd like, mainly because I had stuff at home to do. My co-workers were told basically "Don't call me unless you ABSOLUTELY have to!" I left the massive size bottle of Advil out so that should anyone have a massive size headache, they could help themselves and not feel the need to call for directions. I quickly checked the upcoming events and even prepped stuff for Monday.

Now, I'm home, relaxing while watching Criminal Minds and doing a mental run through of my wardrobe. I'll pack tonight,get Shadow all her new toys to keep her busy and, come 9:00 a.m. tomorrow, my happy behind is zippin' off to Philadelphia. On the plane, I'll be honing the guest list - just in case. Immediately upon landing and getting my wheels, I'll be shooting up to the club to meet with the fabu club manager, finalize the details and then it's off to Sur La Table and my best friend's grave. Meowmix flies in at 6:45 and until Friday, I'm taking the night off. Perhaps we can convince CK to come by for a cocktail or 3.

Let's just hope this party goes off without a hitch!

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 9:20 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------