This Page

has been moved to new address

It's the Little Things...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, May 03, 2008

It's the Little Things...

Keri over at Keri's Klutter has often blogged about things to be thankful for, no matter how small or large. I thought, as it's one of the main factors in the Secret, that I should start vocalizing 7 things I'm grateful for - on the weekly.

So, here it goes:

I'm thankful and grateful for...
  1. Besides my friends and family, those that I encounter that make every day such a joy, including my blog readers :)
  2. The gals at Dunkin' Donuts that had my coffee ready for me before I even walked in the door. It's always perfect. (Makes up for when Josh is there and the coffee is way too bitter and I have to doctor it up when I get home.)
  3. The ability to recognize when too much is too much and stop myself before I get to that point. (Today it was not going totally overboard at M.A.C. - even though I have to replace much of my makeup as it's too old and I heard a few things that skived me out a bit.)
  4. The ability to see clearly - both with glasses and now with contacts. (Thank you Dr. K!)
  5. The strength to deal with the daily grind at the 9to5 and not lose my marbles like I would have 2 months ago.
  6. The kitty who is snoring on the floor - plum tuckered out from way too much playing (wait til she sees the catnip scratchy box I got her for the week - she won't even miss me when I'm in Philly).
  7. The ability to fly to Philly to see great friends, places and experience the best life has to offer. It will be good to be home.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 9:44 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------