This Page

has been moved to new address

Ugh!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ugh!

I've blogging from the Blackberry so forgive me for any grammer/typos. I just have no desire to fire up the laptop. I've been starting my August Philly planning so my mind is scattered.

One of my goals is to get my health on track. I've been tracking what I eat on SparkPeople.com so its been a lesson in accountability. Every ice coffee, every piece of food that comes my way HAS to be tracked. And its shocked me. There are times I just don't eat and times I snack because I'm bored. That has to stop. I can't eat first thing in the AM because I can guarantee that it will NOT stay down. I get so sick in the mornings that breakfast is not an option until 9/10 am. The only way around it - bananas. I don't know why but its been like that for years.

Secondly - working out and I are not friendly. I don't have time to go to the gym. So I ordered some workout tapes from Amazon and they should be here by Tuesday. If I really have the energy, I might be able to unearth the Jody Watley one Paula Abdul workout vids. Shhhhh - don't judge.

Finally, I need to start taking better care of myself. I learned that with the eye scare. My goal is lose 20lbs by August 1st. I know I can do it - just need to get into gear.

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 8:53 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------