This Page

has been moved to new address

Bye Bye Weekend...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bye Bye Weekend...

I decided that on Sundays, I will give myself permission to play hermit until after Philly. Therefore, Saturdays are for errands, catching up with friends and doing what needs to be done.

So, today - I puttered around the house doing misc. tasks like laundry, dishes, make the Cat her Sunday Pancetta, etc. and settled in to do some PR stuff. I took care of all the evites & invitations for Mr. M.'s Aug. event and realized that I only got through half of the tape yesterday and knew I had the remainder to finish.

I wound up archiving 10+ sections of the tape and the software shut down on me not once, but twice - and it doesn't auto archive so I had to redo sections over and over again. The last time I lost the footage I decided that I'd finish it up next Sunday. So, to give myself a bit of a reward, I'm going to break out the lemonade with a shot (or two) of Limoncello in it. And then go putter in the shoe closet because if I have to hear Stacey Q's "Two of Hearts" one more time, I'm going to rip my hair out by the roots.

Now if only to get set for the week ahead...

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 5:57 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------