This Page

has been moved to new address

Too Funny NOT to Post...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Too Funny NOT to Post...

[and, in the interest of full disclosure - due to the nature of this post, it could, perhaps, be deleted depending on my mood - so read quick kiddies.]

OK, as you all know, some of my crew are in Philadelphia and we all met when we danced on this *ahem* tv show a bizillion years ago.

I have a core group of people that I hang with and we often get together and chill out whenever I'm home and not a trip goes by where I don't hear something that makes me go "ARRRUUUUU?" Couple that with copious amounts of cocktails and incessant laughter and we're a pretty rowdy bunch. So, you can imagine that when we get together, often one subject comes up to "What about ***? Whatever happened to ***?" and we have another cocktail, laugh and go eeehhh.

Keep in mind that The Show Rumor Mill is a character all of its own. The Rumor Mill had Ty driving off a cliff, had me married WITH kids, and so many different rumors floating that when I would hear things I'd think: "Eeehhhhh," laugh it off and forget about it.

One popular rumor was about *** who we'll call XYZ so I won't have to keep typing *** because typing *** can be pretty damn annoying to do, let alone read.


XYZ was rumored to be an actor - pretty successful supposedly. Now *I* had not seen him in anything major but whatever. I had seen some of the former show peeps in movies and tv so I didn't think the rumor was total b.s. However, when the Rumor Mill divulged that XYZ was really an "actor", turns out that it was an "actor" of the *ahem* "adult" variety.

That rumor was met with some laughter, another round of drinks and "Really. Seriously?? C'mon now." It came up a couple more times and again was met with skepticism... until two weeks ago.


Both Reese and I run one of the chat sites for The Show and we got a disturbing email - WITH Pictures. I figured that, perhaps, XYZ got caught on an off day or it was an ex-girlfriend scorned and we dismissed it. Then, a week ago, I was watching tv and all anyone could hear was me going "EEEEWWWW EEEWWWWW EEEEWWWW! I *DON'T* Need to see XYZ like this. I'm scarred. I'm scarred" (Yeah I had a total drama queen moment but if you understand this XYZ character you'd understand my utter revulsion. While everyone was crushing on him, I called him a frog and a few other *ahem* choice words. Forget the fact that at 14 I crushed on him for a hot second. I like to pretend THAT never happened.)

You know my theory if things keep crossing your path, pay attention? My friends - I can say with full authority that we not only paid attention - but we have full blown confirmation of said rumor with a bonus.

Not only was XYZ an "actor", but apparently he's an "Adult Media Czar." Again, more emails last night. Again I did the "I'm ALREADY SCARRED! I do NOT need to see [XYZ] like that" and had nightmares and early morning calls while Reese played detective (and let me tell ya - NOTHING gets past her) and solved a mystery (with 98% certainty).

What I've learned from all this, well, besides seeing a few birthday suits inadvertently, - sometimes you *really* do have to believe what you hear.


Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 7:39 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------