This Page

has been moved to new address

Never Fails...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, July 28, 2008

Never Fails...

This is the headline that greeted me from my iGoogle a short time ago:

Chief: Providence officer shoots, kills man

The first thought "Oh no - it better not be A!" and my heart was in my throat.
Of course, to be expected, the officer is not named in the article. :::sigh:::

He's a good cop but after being involved in a shooting a few years ago where a cadet was accidentally shot and then being on duty when a suspect shot a colleague of his, trouble seems to follow that guy. We won't even talk about Iraq or Croatia prior to him joining the force.

My heart always drops when I see a teaser from Projo.com when it involves an officer being down, shooting someone or just involved in some mess. Needless to say, that's a news conference that I hope reveals that A. was not involved in the slightest.

No matter how much time has passed, the feeling is still there - just a little.

UPDATE:

A. wasn't the cop involved in the shooting, thank god. Tho Meowmix and I had to giggle - when it comes to gun issues and Providence, we always think "What did A. do NOW?!?!?".

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 11:32 AM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------