This Page

has been moved to new address

My Confession...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Confession...

My name is Lys and I'm a Stuart Weitzman Junkie...

I'm afraid of the time where I graduate to the big leagues - i.e. Gucci, Manolo, Choo and Loubou. My wallet is in shock. In the last 48 hours, I have not only scored a fabulous pair of red snake skin look peep toes, but also the shoe I've been coveting for the longest - the Stuart Weitzman Degadis. And, to add to that - the shoes that I thought were unavailable, the Vince Camuto oxford cut out suddenly became available. In my size. It's like the Universe is saying "You want it Lys, it's yours. You've been a good girl". Or, in the alternative, the Devil is tempting me going "G'head - spend money, Lys. You've been a good girl."

Nine West who? Steve Madden what? I'm now in the land of Weitzman, Camuto, Cole Haan and more. Damn you Nordstrom, SmartBargains and the outlets. And I've cash backed, couponed or scored deals on all. I mean, I do have to think of my wallet's feelings, right?Pictures forthcoming.

I'm heading down a dark dark road my friends.

Labels: , , , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 8:30 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------