This Page

has been moved to new address

Nostalgia Strikes...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Nostalgia Strikes...

I'm going to be banished to a life of Botox, granny panties, pancake makeup and sensible shoes.

No, don't shrink back in horror - it's the consequences of what I have just done.

What did I do, you ask? Ummmm.

Well....

You see...

Oh shoot - I'll just say it. I bought Rick Springfield's new album on iTunes. Yes, me - Rick Springfield's new album. That's okay - you can pick up your jaw from the ground. I confessed. Worse is that I'm all ga ga over one song from this album and the man is hitting the 60 mark.

For those that don't know all things Jesse's Girl - Rick Springfield used to be on my mom's fave soap, General Hospital and that man could sing. Sing sing sing I say. And much like a fine wine, that voice only improved with time when other singers (both current and yesteryear) sound like sandpaper on glass and their vocals have been scrubbed and fixed by all things ProTools.

I'm so going to bury my head in the sand.

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 5:07 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------