This Page

has been moved to new address

Making The Move...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Making The Move...

I'm starting to get to know Social Media. I Twitter from time to time. I've been bad lately. I have a MySpace - both personal and professional. I also have a Facebook. Do I use them all - umm... no. But, in my defense, I'm learning.

In chatting with MB, he has been waxing poetic on all things FaceBook. Through Facebook, I've run across some seriously funny people I knew from back in the day, business contacts from my freestyle/dance days (or as Rifleman calls it "Techno" *insert eye roll here*), school peeps and more. Its like a more distinguished version of MySpace but without all that messy frou frou stuff. Even better, I can do alot just from my trusty, non-vodka laden blackberry. Sure, I can't blog on it, but who really wants to - I mean, seriously, that's what this spot is for, right? Not to mention, I do tend to keep things private - fear of all things Dooce keeps me in check.

So I wonder - what do you do in terms of social media?

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 6:29 PM :: 6 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------