This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm Still PO'd...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm Still PO'd...

GAHHHHHHH. Worst. Play. EVER! (and one of the reasons the neighbors will kick my butt for my hollerin' last night)

Courtesy of Philadelphia Will Do - Check out photographic proof of the Eagles DeSean Jackson and his b.s. dropping of the ball during last night's game BEFORE he hit the touchdown zone. Can we say "HELLO - BENCH THAT PUPPY, PLEASE!" He's NOT my favorite person right now. The Cowpokes won, 41-37 but my Eagles fought valiantly.

But, in girly news, I bought my first Kooba... (don't worry - I scored it for cheap on RueLaLa). Will have pics when it arrives next Wednesday (or, perhaps, earlier - pretty please? I'll (kinda) behave).

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 9:05 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------