This Page

has been moved to new address

No - For The Love Of God Nooooooooooooooooooooo....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, September 15, 2008

No - For The Love Of God Nooooooooooooooooooooo....

Or something along that line is what my new neighbors were greeted with from my apartment. I was hootin' and hollerin' like a wench, screaming at the TV tellin' them "What the EFF? Do you NOT know how to RUN??" or "T.O. - Shut the EFF UP!" or, even better "You back up off McNabb you fool!!!!"

Basically, can you tell I'm watching mah Eagles play the Cowpokes on Monday Night Football? [Sorry Texas peeps! I have NO love for the Cowboys, ESPECIALLY Terrell Owens]

I really hope Jessica Simpson is in the crowd or at least watching the game because her boy, Tony Romo is screwin' up royally. Boy has fumbled giving the Eagles another touchdown. If anything, my boys are playin' a good game. T.O. is really beginning to piss me off even more than usual.

The neighbors next door will look at me funny tomorrow. The cat is hiding in the bathroom. I'm makin' wisecracks like I actually KNOW what's going on in the game (I'm still learning but thanks to Meowmix, Hotfessional and my new book, "Get Your Own Damn Beer, I'm Watchin' The Game", I have a bit more knowledge than I had prior) and I know tomorrow I'm going to be hoarse but you know what, if anything it will be a good game.

And my neighbors won't mess with me either.

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 9:35 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------