This Page

has been moved to new address

Inquiring Minds: Fall TV...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Inquiring Minds: Fall TV...

What's on your Fall TV Must See list? What tv shows have you captivated?

For me, simple. I'm dyin' to see the Eleventh Hour as Marc Blucas is in it. However, tonight I plan on watching True Blood and Entourage. There are other TV shows, I'm sure but these are the ones that have me going "ARRUUUU" and keeping a second eye on the calendar.

As for the rumor about me watching the Rachel Zoe Project, yes, it's true. However, I blame Bren for her twisting my arm mercilessly to watch and, from that one show, I have some serious fashion "must haves" on my list. That's a whole other blog post for another day.

So, again I ask - what's got you grabbing the remote?

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 8:37 PM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------