This Page

has been moved to new address

DSL Deprived...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, November 16, 2008

DSL Deprived...

Blogging via blackberry while watching Iron Chef America - Thanksgiving Special. Can I say that Morimoto is adorable and I don't know what it is about Michael Symon or Bovvy Flay that makes me want to hit the lotto so I can hire either as a personal chef. I'll behave...

So the DSL is not working up in the apartment. The bill is paid so that's not the issue but all help questions direct me to the web for assistance. Umm if I can't get internet, how can that help? So, tomorrow, I'll have a quick come to Jesus session with Embarq, get the phone number for wherever their call center is, pray for patience, pour a BIG glass of wine and then call, try not to lose my temper, ask for a manager twice, get disconnected, pour another glass of wine and then somehow find a solution to the problem.

What sucks is this weekend I had planned on moving Cooking In Stilettos to a new platform and no such luck. *sigh* Oh well, I'll make do with what I have for now and plan on moving it for the first of the year.

In other news, I'm making my Philly wish list. I went on the hunt for Jose Garces cookbook tonight and was kicking myself because I could have picked up an autographed copy when I was in Philly last week. I found Marc Vietri's cookbook but was perplexed in trying to find anything else. There are so many restaurants in Philly I'm dyin' to try that I think a trip in Feb is in order.

I'm probably going to be cleaning off my cookbook shelf so if I do have some that y'all might enjoy, let me know.

Other than that, I think I need a culinary refresher course. I think a fondling session of all things Le Creuset, Pillvuyt and Emile Henry at Williams Sonoma coupled with a Neiman's Loubou fondling is in order...

What do you have on the agenda this week?

Posted by Lys :: 9:26 PM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------