This Page

has been moved to new address

... 12 Hours From Now...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

... 12 Hours From Now...

12 Hours from now, I'll be in Philadelphia...

I'm quietly calm about it and I don't know why. I'm not totally spazzing out about what's going to happen and I'm ready to roll with the punches. I'm excited to see Reese and Meowmix along with the rest of my crew. I'm excited about not having to go up there with multiple to do lists and things to do that makes my head spin ala the exorcist. I'm anxious to just be calm and relax, as I wander the streets of Center City and enjoying the atmosphere.

And, while tomorrow is the 10th anniversary of Nick's passing, I think he'll be happy I'm branching out a bit.

The past week, after I made the decision to extend the lease for a bit, it was like a weight lifted off of my shoulders. It was then I decided to just start living in the moment and not being so apprehensive and second guessing myself. I also was jazzed after watching the speech last night - energized by the feeling of change in the air.

There are great changes around the corner, and somehow I think some changes are about to start when the plane wheels land in Philly Int'l.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 10:46 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------