This Page

has been moved to new address

A Comical Theory...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, November 24, 2008

A Comical Theory...

Am I the only one who just RECENTLY got the comedy that is Big Bang Theory. What started one night 3 weeks ago of not wanting to turn the channel has turned into something MUCH bigger. Who knew I would actually LIKE this show, let alone giggle like a fiend at some of character's antics?

Yeah, drama shows and I are BFF, especially if they are crime procedural shows. Stupid comedy shows and I - notsomuch. Until now. Just wait - if I start getting the humor in Family Guy and South Park, feel free to smack a wench.

I'll be purchasing some episodes for the plane and will try to keep my laughter to a minimum. Just to be safe, I'll put an ep. of NCIS on there as well.

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 8:34 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------