This Page

has been moved to new address

Giving Thanks...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks...

As I begin to face the ghosts of my past, I reflected on many of the blessings in my life which I'm grateful for. I'm thankful for my family, my dear friends which are like my family, my health, my home and all of you.

I've learned from experiences which have shaped me as an individual. People have come into my life and I pay attention. As I stood in one of the spots where I would often go to think and where Nick would find me, I thought about it all and smiled. I am,indeed, truly blessed.

Thank you all and have a wonderful holiday.

Posted by Lys :: 1:32 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------