This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Holidays and All That Jazz...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays and All That Jazz...

While I sit here watchin' Shadow try to take down the holiday tree as my father is putting it up, I wanted to take a minute and wish you all a very joyous holiday season. Also, I'm sending thoughts for much warmer weather up Michele, SSG, Predo & Kimmy's way as I enjoy a very toasty holiday.

This time next year, we'll have a new addition to the Lys' family as Mr. Wiggles will be getting his doggy wish and moving in the day after Christmas.
May you enjoy this holiday with your family and friends and blogging will resume on Friday!
Happy Holidays, Everyone!

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 9:04 PM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------