This Page

has been moved to new address

Photo Speaks Volumes...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Photo Speaks Volumes...


For the record, jumping on the bed to secure her spot was all Shadow's idea. No cookies were promised for this photo op to happen. It was peaceful for about 5 minutes until Wiggs thought Shaddy wanted to play "Chase". However, this one photo tells me that there is, indeed, hope*....
Yes they can!


(To respond to a reader question: Hope was NOT present for the Eagles, especially today. The reason I haven't crowed about them here on Just Because is because while I love my Eagles, I'm not as driven as I am about the Phillies. Plus, I'm starting to think Kendra from Girls Next Door conveyed the Jessica Simpson curse on my Birds.)

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 10:53 PM :: 8 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------