This Page

has been moved to new address

Where Oh Where Has My Internet Gone...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, January 12, 2009

Where Oh Where Has My Internet Gone...

I'm so mad at myself. I was doing a search and clicked on a link and *boom* I now have some stupid Fraud.spyware thing on my laptop that Norton *surprise surprise* can't fix. Wish I could switch to MacAffe but since this sucker is already paid for *sigh* I need to supplement my "protection".

So bear with me as I try to get things up and running... not that anything spectacular is going on *snort* outside of my break-up with Sur La Table. In my opinion, we're divorced and no chance for reconciliation. In their mind, they think they have a chance. They keep sending me emails, one of which was "How are you enjoying your order?" Like I even WANT to see that (note: Order done at other retailers. Sur La Table + I are SO over - there's not even a word to describe HOW OVER we are. Williams-Sonoma peeps even agreed with me that SLT seriously screwed up though Williams Sonoma was more than happy to take my $$$)

Let's go to a happy place - and one that doesn't involve me buying shoes or shopping at Sephora - those will come up later this week. OK, I have to ask - did anyone watch "24" last night? If so, what did ya think?

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 8:45 AM :: 7 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------