This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh Hot Damn - This Is My Jam...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Oh Hot Damn - This Is My Jam...

I am a fan of the remix. Sure, here in Orlando one can listen to big corporate radio logo where they program the music in Texas regardless of what is hot in EACH market *cough cough* I'm not commenting on what I'm really thinking after my dealings with them in the past *cough cough* but in all reality, I prefer to keep my stations to those that aren't as corporate or even better - remixes from some seriously great DJS. I've been fortunate to deal with some killer

One of the DJs I adore is DJ Riddler - one of the nicest DJs I ever had to deal with back in the day. I think I waxed poetic on his crew's remix of my new summer theme song - Livvi Franc's "Now I'm That Bitch" (which, btw - Rich was nice enough to tell me y'all can pick it up at
RatedH.net.) Well, if you are a fan of a good mix that will get you movin' around - his crew Booth Pimps give a monthly remix out for download and oh-em-gee this month's remix is SIZZLING hot!

You can find all the download intel over at the
BoothPimps site here. All I can say is this mix will be blarin' from the car as I'm flyin' to work.

...All I Wanna Do Is Zooma Zoom Zoom ...

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 6:00 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------