This Page

has been moved to new address

Feeling Jaded...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Feeling Jaded...

You know what's sad - knowing how badly the entertainment biz manipulates the media to promote whatever they have going on. Some things that have me going "ARRUUUU" and realizing that there's a publicist at work doing anything to "get ink". I can say with certainty that I don't follow the mantra of "Any Publicity is Good Publicity" and, when I would hear potential clients talk about it like "Oh lets do XYZ and then leak it to the press", well then - that's a ship I don't want to assist. So when I hear some stuff in the media, my eyes get a hell of a workout from all the eye rolling and sighing and "Oh puleaze... what the hell". I do giggle when I read some sites because, let's face it, they are paid for scandal and b.s. Heidi & Spencer from the Hills - stars? Really? For what? If anything, they manipulate the media. Not to mention all the celebs with "paparazzi shots" that are clearly staged for attention. Again - oh brother.

So, let's take a peek at some of the breaking headlines this week:

Reminds me of that old saying that I used to hear - believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see. So, if you excuse me, I need to catch up on some fiction reading - where's the US Magazine...

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 6:56 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------