This Page

has been moved to new address

The Choice...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Choice...

After my morning "Oh Em Gee - Look at this Manolo. I Die" email this morning (Daggone you Barneys, Neimans, Saks etc.), I do what I always do - forward it to Meowmix to go "I'm in Love." Now, granted when it comes to Manolo v. Loubou, well, they both are high up on my list.

Her response - "Ummmm... when did we graduate to $700 shoes"

Well, that would be today. I've had my eye on these gorgeous brown mini-peep toe Loubou pumps that were only a fraction of the price for the originals. The clock was ticking and, after multiple debates, emails to Meowmix, Kar, SL and crew, I had to make a decision. I originally rationalized it as "Well, if it crosses my path again, I'll pay attention". Couple that with "If I get cash back, I'll think twice" and, sure enough - it came across my path again WITH 3% cash back and these were the real deal. After that, it was down to a choice of "Shoes or TV" to replace the tv I had which is not working as well as it used to. Well, my inner Carrie Bradshaw won that debate. (Kar suggested I go with the shoes since I need to buy the TV after I move. TV and moving truck could equal breakage.) So, don't mind me as I immediately go into hiding after I stalk the mailman for my Loubous which are on their way to my hot not-so-little feet.

I'm so sorry FB. They were too good of a deal to resist and I'm back on e-Fund discipline tomorrow. Pinky swear!

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 6:38 PM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------