This Page

has been moved to new address

Meet Mini-Bout...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, April 20, 2009

Meet Mini-Bout...


The Loubous arrived on Saturday and, oh my heavens, they are gorgeous - a rich chocolate brown that just is set off perfectly against the red peep toe. Granted the cell phone pic quality sucks compared to the in person view as evidenced by a co-worker's loud exclamation of "SHUT UP" when she saw the telltale red sole. My slow preparation of advancing to 4"+ heels over the past year helped me adjust to the height of these lovelies so I wasn't walking like a baby calf taking her first steps. I was meant for Loubous - of that I'm sure.

Ahhhhh - there is no going back, my friends. Trust me I'll be wearing the living daylights out of these shoes but even FB of Fashionably Broke In The City would be proud of the deal I scored...

However, it dawned on me that I mentioned that I would get Mini Bout Peep Toes by CL in 2009 as part of my "Secret" goals. Little did I know that I would find the exact shoes I've been lusting after that just happened to be in my size at the right time and the right price. I'm blessed indeed...

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 11:14 PM :: 7 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------