This Page

has been moved to new address

Missin' My Peeps...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Missin' My Peeps...

I've told y'all how the day to day here is a nightmare, right? Well, that's putting it mildly. Too much to do and not enough time in the day to get it all done. So, pretty much my life is on hold for a bit while I crunch down and get crackin' to hit deadlines.

Last night, a bunch of my Philly crew had one hell of a get-together, including a concert by the one and only K7/TKA. I really wanted to go but decided to play responsible gal and stay here in Orlando. My reasoning was that I just can't wing to Philly on a whim anymore with the schedule I have, the dog & cat and financial saving that I'm committed to.

Looking at the photos, I'm really kickin' myself in the butt for NOT going but you know what - there will be other get-togethers, there always are. It just makes me thankful that I've had such a great group of people in my life for the past 20 years. I'll be home soon enough...

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 9:24 PM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------