This Page

has been moved to new address

And With a 1-2 Punch...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, September 22, 2007

And With a 1-2 Punch...

Well, like I was prattling on last week - my boy, JoeZ. hit the ball out of the park this month. His album went to #1 as one of the top selling freestyle albums, he's been featured in a top radio industry magazine and he performed at not one but two shows and one of those shows was for one of the top radio stations in Philly, Q102 and was in front of over 2,000 screaming fans.

Earlier this evening, he buzzes me to give me a heads up that the show performance was uploaded to YouTube. So, if you feel like showin' a little love, check out his performance (and please excuse the bouncer who kept moving in front of the vidcam)...



Now, I'm off and about to get gussied up. This gal is heading out to one of the hottest nightspots in Orlando, Dragon Room, and I have an image to maintain ;) Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 7:55 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------