This Page

has been moved to new address

Obsessed With: Stuart Weitzman's Ombre Pumps..

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, September 21, 2007

Obsessed With: Stuart Weitzman's Ombre Pumps..


First of all - I've found myself mesmerized by the Ombre shoes that Prada has. But, sadly, when I happened to be walking through Saks the other day, my shoe buddy showed me the ombre shade I loved, but they were Mary Janes. I'm NOT going to spend $510 on a pair of Mary Janes that I don't adore. I thought I had saw them as pumps, and they were, but only in tan/brown. I wanted grey/black.

Well, The Secret has spoken and I discovered this: Stuart Weitzman's Ombre Pumps in Coal. First, kudos to Kalisah over at I'm Not My Hair for pointing out all things Stuart Weitzman on her blog. That gal has impeccable taste. Secondly, while they are pricey, I am going to do some investigating of these shoes. I need to know fit, sizing, etc. I'm hearing that they might run narrow. I also don't want to go into a situation like when I bought a pair of Michael Kors pumps in a 10 (I run either a 9.5 or a 10 in all shoes) from Nordys last season (the platform 4" round toe stack pumps) and didn't try them on. Sadly, the 10s fit like 9s. Yeah, those are my 4 hour shoes. If you saw under my desk, I have about 3 pairs under there. A pair of black wedges, the painful shoes and a pair of black flats. I'm armed to move people.


So - if anyone has ever tried Mr. Weitzman's shoes, can you fill in a gal? And, this is my promise to y'all - if all works out with a recent project, those shoes WILL be mine by birthday time...

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 11:02 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------