This Page

has been moved to new address

And Today's Riveting Post for NaBloPoMo Is...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, November 10, 2007

And Today's Riveting Post for NaBloPoMo Is...

Not mine...

Basically, I am NOT a morning person. I function better at night - mornings and I are non-mixy things. However, when I'm on the road for work, I'm up and ready and sleep whenever I can get 20 min. or so and have the ability to function late at night. Perhaps its the whole morning shows/gigs or something schedule that I still get into when I travel for work. However, that being said, when I'm home in my element, getting me up is like waking a bear after hibernation.



Yeah - that's me. Not a morning person. I'll get up, but I'm not kosher with being woken up unless it's an emergency. That can set me off like a cranky Irish wench. For the world's safety, everyone within a 20 mile radius knows that I'm not good with wake-up calls. Just ask the contractors who tried to start work at 7 a.m. by my apartment when the paperwork said they would start at 9:00. If the contractor foreman wasn't so cute, I would have been harsher.

So this morning I woke up hella early for a Saturday and could. not. fall. back. to. sleep. I found myself watching the CBS Early Show and saw a familiar face on there, Chris Wragge. We met eons ago when he worked in Hartford (before he jumped to Entertainment Tonight and went and married that Playboy bunny). I guess everything happens for a reason because in between watching the Early Show and Giada on Food Network, I dozed off again.

So I've had a real adventuresome day. Basically, I've reunited with my BFF, Mr. Couch and its been a lazy day. My hope for today is that I am going to ATTEMPT to make ice coffee (because Dunkin' Donuts by my house is not doing such a good job lately - the Iced Coffee is never fresh and is older than hell. You could put a ton of milk in there and it still tastes nasty bitter.) I even got instructions from the Fresh Market yesterday on HOW to make coffee. The cashier looked at me like I was nuts and said "You don't need these do you?". NO, buddy - if you want me to kill you with my version of coffee swill, sure I'll bring it in - but until then, put it in the bag with my mini bags of Espresso, Kona Coffee and Creme Brulee. And don't forget the coffee scoops either.
So wish me luck. If I don't post tomorrow, you know that the coffee experiment didn't work. If it does, don't tell Starbucks. They might be a tad bit upset that I've found a better use for my funds.

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 6:09 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------