This Page

has been moved to new address

A Tribute to the Troops & Their Families...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, November 08, 2007

A Tribute to the Troops & Their Families...

My friends know that I am a military supporter. I don't care to debate politics but tell me what needs to be done for our people over in Iraq, Croatia, Germany, whatever and I am there! I learned more about the military from Nick, A., my dad and grandfathers as they have all served.

One thing with the PR biz, many of our clients are also avid military supporters and Joe Z. just found out that his ballad "Rescue Me" was featured in a Tribute Video to the Troops & Their Families.

If you have some time and want to show some love, check it out.



It makes you think - Also, if you have some time, please check out the blogroll and click to Dangyr's site. That gal does SO much for the troops!

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 1:21 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------