This Page

has been moved to new address

You Ever Have One Of Those Days...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, November 08, 2007

You Ever Have One Of Those Days...

Where you KNOW you look cute...

Today's that day for me. Don't know if its the good hair day (courtesy of Jonathan Product and my sassy straightening iron) or the skillfully applied makeup (credit due to the uber fabulous Bobbi Brown Sunkissed Summer Kit, Laura Mercier Bronzer &, of course, Bare Escentuals) or the rockin' Blue wrap top I am wearing from Igigi. (Review coming soon at Fashionista+). Toss in a little cross stone necklace that I found in my travels from Philly, gunmetal gray stud earrings and add in my favorite (MATCHING - no flashbacks to wrong color shoes) Cobalt Blue Stilettos with the pewter toe and watch out world...

I'll cherish today because they come few and far between *LOL*

What's that outfit that puts the sass in your step?

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 12:19 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------