This Page

has been moved to new address

Drained...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, November 09, 2007

Drained...

It's been such a day, week, month - that at 7:30 it hit me with the force of a mack truck.
I'm tired. So very tired.

Here's the thing - work has been chaotic, things with the PR biz has been picking up, there's drama with some friends which I'm trying to stay away from, and my emotions have run the gamut this week.

So I ask that you please forgive me if I'm not witty and up for banter this evening. Believe me when I say I will make it up to you.

And, after Moonlight is over, my happy be-hind is high-tailing it to my warm, cozy bed and wrap myself up in my comforter tighter than a piggy in a blanket. It was 52 degrees this morning and I was F-R-E-E-Z-I-N-G. Can we say I've turned into a Floridian :::sigh:::. BR of course topped me when he said it was 32 degrees up in Western Mass when he was on G-Chat this afternoon. Still - I stand by my statement of it is cold 'round my fair city!

So, tomorrow is another day... and I'm taking the day off!

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 9:40 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------