This Page

has been moved to new address

Arg! Or, In The Alternative - My Laptop Is Posessed...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Arg! Or, In The Alternative - My Laptop Is Posessed...

Be kind. I'm blogging via the blackberry as the laptop decided to shut down, reboot, freeze over and over and over again. Its like it knew I was ready to replace it (next year) but now its on strike. And all during NahBlahBlah.

So, tomorrow I will be visiting The Geek Squad and, under the threat of imminent throat tearing, they will tell me how to back up. And then I will find its replacement

And, oh yeah, the computer has been warned. Not that its listening, but still.

Note to self: learn how to backup one's system. :::sigh:::

Posted by Lys :: 8:32 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------