This Page

has been moved to new address

I Had To Do It...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, January 20, 2008

I Had To Do It...

My complex is pretty well soundproof - well, except for the azzhat that plays their videogames at 4 a.m. in the MORNING on SURROUND SOUND! I thought it was the cranky neighbors who moved next door to me - but tonight I got the answer to my question...

It's from the apartment below mine and to the right. Now I love me some house music by the Jungle Brothers and good salsa - but not at the decibel levels that is playin' right now - and has been for the past 2 hours. These are the same guys who go nuts on poker night.

I'd like to sleep - without having to take 3 sleeping pills (which leads to really wonky dreams, btw!) and I had to do what I never have done before - called the Altamonte PD. I just hope it wasn't one of their officers causing the ruckus (we have 3 cops who live in our building, 2 from Altamonte and 1 from Orlando's PD). As I told the dispatcher, I just wasn't comfortable leaving my name in case it was one of their officers and I didn't want them to get in trouble, just turn the sound level down - WAY down. She asked me the apartment number of the offender - I told her to follow their ears - it's just on the second floor.

I've also resigned myself to the fact that due to this call, I'm officially old.

Update: The Officer just stopped by - he told me that the cops that live in my building are on the other side of the wall. He just needed some direction as to where the offending suspects might be. I really do like this town - now just need to muzzle those kids. And NO I didn't flirt (that much)

Update Part Deux: I was ready to call that officer back because at 1:38 a.m., all you heard was a HUGE ARGUMENT from, what I presume, the tenants of the apartment - basically a woman screamin' every 2 min. "Shut the F*** up. I gave you a baby first". I guess it's supposed to be "cool" to be the first babymomma. From what I gathered from the airing their business to the entire city of Altamonte because they were THAT loud, the guilty boytoy who was playin' the music loud and whoopin' it up on the balcony all night pre-cop visit was caught redhanded with the other babymomma during their soiree. And the first babymomma wasn't having that crap at all. He's screaming at her, she's screaming at him (and, neighbor idjiots - I do understand some spanish - especially the swearing. Calling her a whore doesn't help your cause - just caused her to scream even louder!) Drama at the apartment complex to the umpth degree. Thankfully someone else got as annoyed as moi and next thing you know all is silent. One can safely presume that the Altamonte PD came back or one of our cop residents decided enough was enough. This morning - the neighbor idjiots are back to playing video games on the surround sound. I will be talking to the complex office this week cuz that mess has to stop. Again, just to keep up with the whole mystique of being "That Neighbor". At this rate I better get a cardigan, rockin' chair and sit on my balcony 24/7.

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 12:03 AM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------