This Page

has been moved to new address

Reservations Needed...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Reservations Needed...

Y'all ever watch that Anthony Bourdain show "No Reservations"? Well, I find him HILARIOUS when I watched him on Top Chef, his books make one think and his blog is witty and spot on.

So, the other day, I was reading the paper (yeah - I'm JUST as shocked as y'all) and I see Anthony Bourdain's photo with a note about him coming to the Orlando Film Festival. Wait - hold up. He's going to be in MY neck of the woods - I don't have to go to Bora Bora or Thailand to talk to him? Sign me up!

I would love 5 min. to chat with him about his point of view on a few things. He's one of those chefs* I would love to have a conversation with especially on what I'm noticing about the Food Network. Here's the catch - it's $100 per person to attend the soiree. I'm game, but which one of my friends can I drag along? In thinking, most aren't as passionate about the whole cooking thing and they totally indulge my incessent chatter, but who can I cajole with promises of good wine, gourmet goodies and an indie film?

Now that's the one that's gonna have me rackin' my brain for a bit.

*My other wishlist is pretty much what you can gather from the sidebar, Nigella Lawson, Giada de Laurentiis, Robert Irvine and Bobby Flay. I think I'd probably meet Dinner Impossible boy first - he's opening a restaurant in Tampa.

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 3:41 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------